Happy Monday to you. If there is such a thing! Today’s topic is Struggles.
* waking up in the morning. Especially mornings such as this, travel days. Means getting up at 4, which is ridiculously hard for me.
* going too long without my Starbucks intake. I don’t function.
* working out on a regular basis. I try. I really do but working out usually zaps whatever energy I have, so it has to be a balance somehow.
* realizing how old I am. Girls I used to babysit are graduating college. Now how did that happen?
* losing weight. I’m not wear I’d like to be. I realize some of that is because of my health and meds but it’s a struggle when I would like to be where I use to be.
* relaxing. I can’t really relax. My mind is always on and thinking about something.
* packing. I’m getting better at it but packing for a business trip in a carry on and laptop bag is difficult. I just need one more purse to carry on but they don’t let me.
* coming to terms with the fact that May is almost over. Where did it go? The weather still being cool hasn’t helped much.
* Starbucks changing their mug design – again! I haven’t gotten all the city ones, yet (shocking I know!) and I don’t like the new designs. Sigh. This is a huge internal struggle for me. Haha.
Those are a few things I’m struggling with. What about you?